HAHAHA!!! LOVE the Cathy comic. Kristy Adams and I were just having a good laugh over that one. It resonates so well among us women. No matter how trim I am I will never feel comfortable in a stupid swimsuit. Thanks for the chuckle!
Oh, Shan, you make me cry tender tears one time and laugh so hard I cry the next! What a great blogger you are, my girl! Love you more than comics, Yomama
2 comments:
HAHAHA!!! LOVE the Cathy comic. Kristy Adams and I were just having a good laugh over that one. It resonates so well among us women. No matter how trim I am I will never feel comfortable in a stupid swimsuit.
Thanks for the chuckle!
Oh, Shan, you make me cry tender tears one time and laugh so hard I cry the next! What a great blogger you are, my girl!
Love you more than comics,
Yomama
Post a Comment