Thursday, July 2, 2009

For Today


2 July 2009

Outside my window... the sun came out for the first time today.

I am thinking
... about a way to share all of the thoughts that are in my head.

I am thankful
... for healthy bodies that can run in the sun.

From the kitchen... sits my crockpot cooking our delicious dinner.

I am wearing
... casual capris and a polo.

I am creating
... a quiet book for my son (so far just in my head).

I am going
... to spend time with my husband tonight.

I am reading
... my scriptures before I sleep tonight.

I am hoping
... we have good weather for the holiday.

I am hearing
... only the keys as I type.

Around the house
... my two babes sleep peacefully.

One of my favorite things
... is yummy food enjoyed together as a family.

A few plans for the rest of the week:

See fireworks. Eat watermelon. Celebrate life!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...




Please visit Peggy's blog to learn more: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments: