to be stepping into another decade?
I was going rather trepidatiously.
My friend asked me a couple of weeks ago what number this would be and when I said the dreaded number she said, "I didn't think you were that old!"
I know. I'm old.
photo by jynmeyerBut it's still cause to celebrate right? The slow waker that I am enjoyed eating breakfast in bed.
I didn't eat radishes and carrots, though if it's true that your metabolism starts slowing down as you age I should have!
I opened gifts with my hubby before he left for work.
photo by szantobettAnd truly the highlight of the day was going out to dinner sans babies (we actually got a babysitter) to one of our fave dinner spots.
They take your picture for you on your birthday -- for free!
(A great thing since I forgot the camera anyway.)
Thanks for a yummy night honey!
It's been a week...and I am okay with this aging stuff.
****P.S. I just read my friend's post. She said it all for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment