Wednesday, December 8, 2010

With every Christmas card I write....

Our first Christmas card for the year came today!

And the packrat sentimental person that I am will probably save it and all of the others I get this year. I'll admit that I save Christmas cards that I've received from years past (only for a couple of years). I love to look at the photo cards especially and see how friends and family have changed. And I like to imagine what painstaking thought and effort went into choosing what card to send.

How can you decide when there are really cute cards like these: 

And these:


And these:

I find myself drawn to the ones with 3 images since I could fill each spot with each of my little guys' faces:





And I also like the idea of including a little family update, just a little more info right on or inside the card:




So I found the company, I found the cards, and now I just have to find the right pictures of the kids and we're set!

I have friends and family who have used Shutterfly to create their own Christmas cards and calendars for gifts in previous years. If you like what you see and you have a blog, go here for a great deal! You can create your own cards with your own pictures and personalize them to your heart's desire. I can't wait to narrow down my favorites to the perfect card.

*Hurry - the promotion ends Dec. 31, but registration ends Dec. 10! 


No comments: