
"Our children take their flight into the future with our thrust and with our aim. And even as we anxiously watch that arrow in flight and know all the evils that can deflect its course after it has left our hand, nevertheless we take courage in remembering that the most important mortal factor in determining that arrow’s destination will be the stability, strength, and unwavering certainty of the holder of the bow.”
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland “A Prayer for the Children.”
5 comments:
WOW! I don't remember that quote at all, and it is such a great one...seriously, I am sitting here in awe at the concept...I think I will link! I am loving this today.
Thank you for the great reminder of the importance of what we do.
I agree with Alice! This is a great quote, I need to frame it or something. It is really an amaxing feeling to know that we are the bow holder and that we can influence our families so much! Love IT!
And people wonder why I would "waste" my college education on a major called Home and Family Living which teaches how to be "just" a mom. This is why.
Oh, the power in that short message... How did I get such smart, beautiful people to be my children? Somewhere in my pre-existence, I must have done something good ;-]
Love you all,
Yomama
Beautiful Quote and photo to accompany it.
I had no idea you had your own blog. Happened upon it by chance today when checking on Xander. Yay!
Post a Comment