My longer than usual blogging dry spell really has a good explanation. I've fallen in love with vampires. Not real ones. Don't worry. Just the kind that make you read hundreds of pages after hundreds of pages, only to find that it's never going to end. I don't hate Bella, I am not in love with Edward, and Jacob is a lovable guy. But I do find myself thinking several times a day, what is she going to choose in the end? Is there going to be a choice? I don't think I'm obsessed, but to those of you who have not joined the Twilight series readers club, you might think I am.
I went to visit my sister who had a new baby and my mom had the audacity to bring all three books along. (Thanks mom!) She mentioned that she had them and it wasn't long before I was well into the first book. Okay, so all I really did for the next few days was read. Thank goodness my little boy had a cousin, cool aunts, and grandparents to play with. I couldn't have justified the time consuming, mind torturing, usual laughs and frustrated outbursts that came with reading otherwise. If you haven't already seen them, check out pics of our trip here.
5 comments:
You read them all just in time to suffer for one month before the 4th book is released! I can't wait for the movie in December! Girl's night out for sure!
ha ha, the epidemic is spreading. a gal in my ward was saying she hasn't done anything for 3 days (she has 2 boys) because she has been "reading"...of course I guessed it right--Twighlight hit her too. Funny how it does "suck" you in :)
Don't worry - if you become obsessed, you won't be alone. I am sadly in the same boat! I had never heard of the Twilight series until this past Christmas when my mother in law told me that I MUST READ. A few weeks later, I had all 3 books read and I'm eager to read the 4th! Congrats on joining the "club" ha ha!
hehe i LOVE your countdown!!
:D
ill probably be checking that often
:D
hehe
and i will admit
i will catch myself thinking about those books alot. when i obsess about something i tend to think about it and all my other thoughts lead to it. so dont feel obsessed;
you arent as bad as me :D
Mel
I know, they really really get to you dont they! I think more about Aaugust 4th than the 9th which is our anniversary, sad huh?
Post a Comment