Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Cutest 2 Year Old Boy Alive!


6 comments:

Yomama said...

wow
that video made suzie and me laugh SO hard!
i wish i could do pilates like that!

and i thought that he looks like a zookeeper in the picture with the horse...maybe its the outfit..
:D

mel

D-n-E said...

So, now we know what you (or Glenn) look like when you do Pilates. :) Impressive.

D/E G said...

I LOVE how he says everything twice--it's his signature talk (it also makes sure we understand him!)! We hope he had a happy b-day! That laugh would brighten anyone's day! We love you Xander (and fam)!

Lindsey Rose said...

Wow he is really good! I can't belive that he is 2 years old! He is soo handsome! I love it. We miss you so much. Didn't Brielle love to play with that mat too?

AJ said...

Bye the way I love that David Archuleta song you have on your playlist. They actually criticized him for that one on the show. Dumb Simon.

Unknown said...

I was wondering what in the world he was saying? I am so glad that you posted that second video of you repeating the word "pilates". So cute. And, it's got to make a mom feel good when her little boy sees her exercise! :)