Monday, August 11, 2008

US Mens 4x100m free relay


Exclusive Summer Olympics news & widgets at NBC Olympics.com!

Scroll down to the Mens Relay video. You have to watch this video to really appreciate what happened. I have no idea how they did it, but it's Olympics at it's best. Watch it! Go USA!!!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That was such an awesome race!

AJ said...

Way to go underdogs! I love team USA swimming.

D-n-E said...

Don't you just love the Olympics! We could spend all day and night watching them. (We almost do.)

Mandy said...

I know!!!! I was jumping up and down screaming in the living room!!!! HA!!! I LOVE the olymics! I'm posting on my blog too! :)

cally said...

Oh man, I love it.

I haven't been able to watch any of it this year...this was awesome. thanks!

The Olympics give me chills.

Jenny said...

I SO love watching the olympics - especially the summer games - there is just something about the whole world coming together at the same time - so fun! - PS: this is me - your IPM INM comp #1 :) fun to see your cutie growing up!

Alisa F. said...

I haven't watched much of the Olympics (bad week to try to sell a car I guees - plus we don't get that channel...sigh...) but I did watch this race and I got to see Phelps get his 10th medal, which was SWEET. I'll have to go back and watch all the highlights.

Yomama said...

It's redundant for me to say anything, I guess, but the Olympics are the best TV ever! I can even stand the commercials! And there are heroes in every event - sometimes the winner, but not always. Dara Torres is definitely high on my list (you may have seen her quote on my IM site). Suzie kept patting my arm during that last men's relay, as if to say, "Shh, Mom, calm down!" Yeah, good stuff. The world comes together, and so do we.
Love you all, Yomama

Melissa said...

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one crushin' on michael phelps right now! :) and you're right, karla, dara torres is pretty awesome, too!