Friday, September 5, 2008

An apology is in order to my faithful trusted friend

Dear internet:
I am really sorry I have been away so long. The Olympics have come and gone and that is such old news that most people (if there were any) have stopped looking because they are tired of seeing M. Phelps & Co. Honestly, how could you tire of that? Great stuff. Anyway, I am still here. No, I have not gone into pre-term labor. Yes, I am still pregnant. And this little boy is very aware that his space in here is limited so he is hanging out in my ribs as well as on my bladder! I generally like feeling him move though, for peace of mind and knowing it won't last forever. I will miss it in a few months. I am working on a "tadah" that I will post about soon, but first I have to give it away before I can divulge a picture of it. I really hope the receiver likes it!
Hopefully I will be reading all weekend (I'll take a break on Sunday) as soon as I get my hands on Breaking Dawn. Did you hear what happened to her partial draft of Edward's version of Twilight? Sheesh! Have a little respect, I'd say. I'll leave you with the only picture that has been taken so far of my belly (as requested by a few.)

9 comments:

Mandy said...

aww!!!! you look cute!

Jed and Leona said...

welcome back! we missed you and your cute belly! hang in there, pretty soon he'll be out and you'll have your bladder back!

Yomama said...

Patiently waiting...
Take that any way (and every way) you want! TTYL!
smoochies,
Yomama

D/E G said...

That shirt looks so great on you (thanks for letting me break it in more for ya), and what a cute picture at the park. You're such a great mom!

Alisa F. said...

See, I TOLD you that once you posted a picture you would see -- you look VERY cute pregnant! Petite and pregnant. Thanks for posting the pic, even though you didn't really want to. While I love seeing your little munchkin, it's sure fun to see you too. :)

Lindsey Rose said...

OHHHH! Shan you are darling! I have been thinking soo much about you guys and I am sorry I haven't called. I hope all is well and I can't wait for that little guy to come!

Lynn said...

Lovely, lovely.

Katina Angola said...

I was so upset about Edward's version also. I am hoping she will still finish it.

~ kietra ~ said...

You are darling!! Love the "belly pics" of you.. awww little shanner!! he he... how are things going? When are you due again?? Hope things are going well.