Shan, that is soo funny. How many of us have had that thought before?? I actually joked with my sister just yesterday that I was going to put Brielle in a box and mail her to my sister. HA HA!
I LOVE that. Nate and I watched it a couple of weeks ago (Nate watches the Onion WAY more than regular news). In fact, I think we've watched that one about 4 times. :) "I had to eat my own fingers." Ha ha!
sign my up! Too bad we got ride of our child size boxes after we moved! I guess I will keep him though, since I don't work outside of the home!! Great idea though! He he he
I've never seen Onion NN before, so I was prepared for something serious... What a gut wiggler! But hey, I'm all for gettiing grandies in the mail! ;-}Thanks for the fun, and I'm glad I get to see you and yours without stuffing someone in a box! Love -a-love you, Yomama
6 comments:
Shan, that is soo funny. How many of us have had that thought before?? I actually joked with my sister just yesterday that I was going to put Brielle in a box and mail her to my sister. HA HA!
That was too funny. I have to admit that I have never thought of shipping my kids anywhere though.
I would be more apt to hope a mail order nanny would show up on my doorstep. he he
I LOVE that. Nate and I watched it a couple of weeks ago (Nate watches the Onion WAY more than regular news). In fact, I think we've watched that one about 4 times. :) "I had to eat my own fingers." Ha ha!
sign my up! Too bad we got ride of our child size boxes after we moved! I guess I will keep him though, since I don't work outside of the home!! Great idea though!
He he he
I've never seen Onion NN before, so I was prepared for something serious... What a gut wiggler! But hey, I'm all for gettiing grandies in the mail! ;-}Thanks for the fun, and I'm glad I get to see you and yours without stuffing someone in a box!
Love -a-love you,
Yomama
Don't know how I missed this earlier. Who made this video? ie: where do I find Onion? It looks so real! auntie D
Post a Comment