Friday, March 13, 2009

Just Kidding

So my friend and I were totally thinking alike. Only she was thinking of including the help and efforts of others, duh. Wish I'd been so smart. Sooooo. Instead of posting recipes on this blog, like I was going to do, go to this site and you'll see them there: http://ourprovenrecipes.blogspot.com/
And you'll get a lot more recipes than just my stuff. Variety is the spice of life!

4 comments:

~ kietra ~ said...

You were on the right track shannerbug... take credit for that! :) HE HE!! I just wanted to motivate everyone else to share thier recipes!! :) Ha ha!! love yer stinkin guts!

Sarah said...

That is so funny! My sisters have been talking about starting up a recipe blog- it is just so much easier to share them that way. Anyways, your shrimp enchiladas looked super yummy! You are such a great cook.

D/E G said...

Do you think Kietra would ever let me share as a special guest on her blog if I came up with a super recipe? :) Great idea, though I wouldn't have time to manage another blog myself--I hope you still keep stuff going on both blogs--I like that you have two! :)

Lindsey Rose said...

You have always been a great cook! My favorite dessert is still the almond cake you made for Christmas! I will check out the site!