It's been a weird week. Yesterday felt like Friday. I have no idea why.Then today didn't feel like Saturday or Thursday. Kind of like a Monday maybe.
It's a rainy day...haven't seen much of Mr. Sun today.
That's okay.
It brings out the baker in me. Homemade bread. Check.
We're going to have this for dinner. I haven't made this recipe yet, but based on the track record of her site, I'm sure it's delectable. And this is coming from someone who really strongly disliked clam chowder as a kid (me).
Maybe we'll have a smoothie afterward. I am always in the mood for smoothies. That's an entire post in itself. Have you ever put spinach in your smoothie? All I can say is, don't knock it until you try it. How I would love to have a smoothie elite to make it in.
How about you? What's for dinner? Any snow yet where you live? Has it dropped below 80 degrees yet?!
1 comment:
No snow. Not ever. It was 100 degrees last Saturday. I'm just happy that it was 60 degrees last night and ONLY a high of 83 today.
Vegetable Lasagna, salad and garlic bread is on the menu tonight. I hope I follow through with that (it was also on the menu last night and didn't happen :)
thanks for the ideas, recipes, and happy words...
Post a Comment