The assignment today was to write a six word biography. If it was truly an assignment I might get docked points for being late!!! But I've been racking my brain, in a fun sort of way. Here are six words:Living Simply - Laughing Daily- Loving Eternally
I've seen the little phrase a lot that says, Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much and I wanted to change it to fit me better. It's hard to think of only six words, but here are some others I thought of:
*Life: seeking a balance every day (hence my blog title)
* Fastidiously Forseeing Family Faithfully Finishing First (Like I even know what any of that means!)
*Sunshine + Hugs+ Laughter = Piece of Heaven (had to mention how precious little children are)
Want to see more or join in the fun? Click here.
6 comments:
Living simply allows us to do many good things.
And...
the more I learn, the more I realize that a learned life avoids mediocrity. That's why, I suppose, I feel compelled to always be learning.
Thanks for saying hello.
Very well put. I really like the last one you posted as well about a piece of heaven.
I fixed the link to your post. It had the link to the last Wordfull Wednesday. Didn't want anyone to miss out on reading your six word bio!
I love them all!
I liked them all...I am loving this one! Everyone is so creative and it really gets you thinking and remembering what is REALLY important! Great post
I like all of them! I think the last is especially wonderful!
I especially like the + sentence. Well done!
Post a Comment