Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Simple Mom

A couple of friends were over and we were visiting  the other day and one of them asked me how I keep from getting the winter blahs. I don't? Well, I told her that I try to congratulate myself if I accomplish something good during the day. And that means even if I get a few loads of laundry washed or the dishwasher unloaded and reloaded. So I don't really have high expectations of myself, but it's tricky with two busy boys. They want to play and climb on the table and unload every cupboard and look at every book on the shelf and take apart all of the couch cushions to build a doghouse, yada yada.

I do also take a little time when they are off playing together or just after we have eaten breakfast or sometime when they don't need all of my attention and check emails and a few blogs. One of my absolute favorite blogs is Simple Mom. I can always count on it having quality material and I have learned so many things from her. I check her blog regularly, but not always daily. Well, today I learned that she has expanded her blog portfolio to include five blogs total. That's a lot to manage. There's Simple Mom, Simple Bites, Simple Homeschool, Simple Organic, Simple Kids,
She says it's "a family of five blogs, all with one purpose — to help people live simply. Each represents a unique topic related to simple living, but together, we’re united to bring you tips and tools to simplify your life, all while we learn alongside you. 

Sounds pretty good to me. Now, for a few days there are very cool giveaways on each of the sites. And I'm telling about it, so that means you have a chance now to win, but they are that cool.

Photo courtesy of Simple Mom

No comments: