Friday, January 15, 2010
Because Babies Grow Up
My previous post was all about how much I love Christmas music. Well, I have a passion for all kinds of music actually. I learned to play the piano while I was growing up and I would love to learn a few more instruments, or at least give my children the opportunity to do so. My husband also appreciates good music so our kids can't help but enjoy music too. Often my 3 year old will wake up and turn on a favorite cd first thing. He has danced and felt the rhythm of music for much of his young life. His little brother has started a style of dancing all his own. It makes my heart happy to see them start loving something so important so young. I have memories of music playing in our home constantly and I hope my children will have the same.
Amber at Because Babies Grow Up gives help for ways to introduce music to your little ones through her ebook Laptime Songs for Mommies. Go here if you are interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment