When we woke up this morning I realized it had
snowed again. It's been a long time since I have seen so much snow. Granted it was probably only an inch, but it is still more snow. Since the windchill advisory is in effect we probably won't go out in it, plus the little guy is sleeping. He really loves the white stuff, so maybe we'll go play in it when Mr. Wind goes away. In the meantime I want to take you to a place where it's not snowy. I don't know much about this place except it's
BEAUTIFUL. I don't know if the colors are
all natural, but I'll just say that they are. This is one of the 1000 places you should see before you die. Realistically I don't think I'll ever go there, but it's fun to explore in pictures. Does anyone want to take a guess of where this is? And how about you, do you have a faraway escape place (s)?

***Mom guessed where it is! If you still want to guess, think really hard and then check
here to see if you were right. I just want to know how did you know?
5 comments:
This is a pretty place. wonder if it's real?
It looks like pictures and movies I have seen of Thailand. Maybe? Either way I want to go too.
My guess is Peru. And I'm coming with you and AJ.
This is beautiful. It is fun to dream about beautiful places even if we know we will never go there! Have fun with the snow! We miss you here in Sunny Knoxville. we actually went to the park yesterday and it was hot!
I say China. If I had a better memory, I would know the region/area/district, whatever it's called. I've seen paintings that were mainly black&white, but never a scene so beautiful as this! So, where did the picture come from? You're quite amazing at this blogging stuff. Must be the same brain region that makes you such a good scrapbooker.
Love, Yomama
Oh - favorite place to want to go? Those amazing scenes from "Man from Snowy River"-- Australia! I'd go for New Zealand too...
Post a Comment