Thursday, October 2, 2008

Hurry! The giveaway ends really soon!


So Clever Cally is at it again. I'm not posting this so she'll be obligated to give me two chances at winning, even though that could be a side benefit to this post. I am mainly just saying that she is creative and talented and is becoming known in the blogging world and deserves a little more blog lurkin, er viewing time. Check out her fun giveaway and if you don't mind being 300th on her list, take a shot at winning. I have been a lucky recipient of her craftiness and I'll tell you, it inspires me to want to make things. Even if I don't have a clue how, it makes me want to. She also posts yummy food and tells funny stories too.

3 comments:

Yomama said...

I don't get it. Is it a favorite blog site you go to? Have fun creating... And preparing for next week!!!
Love you - Yomama

cb said...

Hey Shannon! Sorry it took me so long to reply to your comment..What can I say? I am a bad blogger checker! As for jealousy between siblings, there really hasn't been any. Although have been recently battling keeping the 2-year-old in his own bed for the WHOLE night. Before child #2 we never had a problem. It's weird. Would love to talk to you sometime at church about it!

Scribbit said...

That's so cute! I hope you win.